I love Pizza, real love! I found this recipe for homemade pizza easy to do and I debut my mixer o/
- 1 kg of wheat flour
- 30 g yeast
- 3 cups of warm water
- 3/4 cups of oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 spoon (soup) of drip-put a little bit more and it worked!
How to do:
- Start by mixing the yeast, salt and sugar in a little warm water. Stir to dissolve all yeast.
- Then add half of the flour 500gr, oil and stir into a real tight folder and drop the container.
- Add the remaining flour and the rest of the warm water and mix again.
- Once the dough is more United and almost dropping, add the booze and hit.
- Remove from mixer and knead until the dough drop.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes, then open to disks.
- Make the sauce and fill to your liking.
- Bake in the preheated oven, for 15 minutes (here we use high temperature).
Even without knowing much about our dough ferments grew very well and was delicious. Immodestly #orgulhinho:D but the recipe couldn’t be easier!
The result: homemade pizza of 4 pieces, half plain, half chicken with cream cheese and stuffed edge.
The cost of homemade pizza, with the filling, not reached 50 realities!