I keep some files since 2005, after studying all of them, I want to tell you the most read topics in the blog.
After I saw my files, I realized how much the subjects that share part of my life and decided what I’m going to stay or not on the blog from now on.
It was an incredible experience to see all that I shared on the web since the old Blig! I dare say that my knowledge of digital content, the subjects most read in 2016 are not very different from those of 2005, see?
From 2005 to 2009 the blog was the Things. It was the most simple of the blog, I spent the free blogger have my domain (which today regret not maintained).
At the beginning I talked a lot about clothes, shoes, handbags, hair, etc. All I would like to have and, at that time, was a distant reality.
They were simple things, but I was learning to want to dress better, feel less ugly and deal with my self esteem. I was starting to work in an Office (and I was selling Avon to pay the College), after years of being a receptionist at the gym, babysitter and housekeeper. It was a new and beautiful world for me.
I was browsing the top trends of the moment and its more affordable versions (cockroaches). Because I was poor to buy the trends, but was smart enough to know to adjust my reality! 🙂
The subjects most read blog posts were:
- Street fashion: looks from the streets, with my vision of what was in high fashion. I took pictures from the internet and commented or took pictures of looks that I liked on the streets (without authorization, the crazy!).
- Brazilian version: versions “copies” of glazes, handbags and imported products that I only knew online.
During this period I still had my thrift store online along with the blog, I met a lot of people online and did very good business here.
From 2009 to 2010 I entered deep into the vibe: fashion, beauty products and makeup. I was starting to grow in the job and got into college. How was the only scholar-really poor-of the College I sought madly social acceptance, wanted to be part of the group. Of course I would never be accepted in that middle, I wasn’t part of it, but it was a time of much learning.
The most popular topics were:
- Find cosmetics: the cosmetics that I shared via the internet and its benefits.
- Work: Cabinet Office, corporate fashion looks and tips on how to get ready for work taking bus, train, metro …
Was funny talk about looking good in these conditions. Poor me! Today I see that it was my escape from the suffering of my father’s illness, the difficulties.
Keep the blog and not to mention the difficulties of my life and not my father’s death was my way of living the grief and the difficulty.
I think that my made stronger. It was during this period that I left the religious life and sought other avenues for my vocation.
After that whirlwind of suffering, from 2011 to 2012, I have met and been involved actively with the conscious consumption and minimalism as lifestyle. I met several other religions, I studied philosophy and sought answers to my questions of life.
It was here that I realized that my inferiority complexes and my self-esteem would be a key to my personal development. That emptiness that I needed fill was not made out of things, but self-respect!
During this period my financial life became the center of my efforts. I work in 2, 3 and even 4 jobs at once: and thanks a lot!
Needless to say, that the subjects most read were about my findings: fashion conscious, Minimalisto and financial life.
In my recent past, 2013 to 2015, made the biggest changes (planned) of my life. Married, bought houses, cars, I studied more, I invested in my business and I wanted to talk about a real lifestyle.
I never dreamed I’d get married, have a House, a car or eating in restaurants. I didn’t know that was possible and that these experiences is that would be the most important of my life.
When I started to win these things, contrary to the statistics of who was poor and slum I want to share on the blog as it was possible.
I started writing about how you can accomplish great things with a common life without dreams and-apparently-without opportunities. I started talking about my life to people who, like me, we don’t earn their living easy and who seek to have a simple life, but full of small pleasures.
In recent years increasingly shared my way of living, of doing simple things of everyday life and learning that I was getting in this new phase.
I spoke to a few things legal, some hot food and cool places that I met. Told of miracles!
Most read topics over the years were:
- Life of a housewife: in particular the tips of products and menus.
- Planning, finance and organisation: in particular the posts with worksheets to download are the most read in the last 3 years.
- Versatile fashion: since I lost the shame and started the looks of the day, the compiled with tips are very well accepted.
And now, mid-2016?
This year was the year of the posts with textão, all most read are between 800 and 1200 words.
- My relationship with consumption: in raised the texts more accessible are the ones I told of my life, as I fashion, beauty and even consumption products.
- Real life fashion: another type of post that I love to do and I was very happy to be so well received. Show how I dress, how I do I optimize my Cabinet and my real-life fashion tips.
- Planning, organization and finance: always on the rise, these subjects that I love are still very useful in blog. I’m happy!
- Products, evaluations and reviews: Are products that use, things I do, places I know. I write to save on memory, I was surprised to be among the most read.
Good question! But, I don’t know the answer. But, I’ll keep writing about the things I like and that are part of my life. I will continue writing the blog to learn and share, without claim to be the most widely read. The blog is about my lifestyle and not about numbers.
If you have any ideas on the subjects most read for years to come I would love to know! And, of course, tell me in the comments what subjects interest you?