A salad with salami? Yes, and it was very good although invented. It was a quick starters for a lunch at home, I looked at what I had in the fridge and took a chance.
I love inventing these things and I love when the flavor pleases:) the recipe is simple: cherry tomato salad with salami and caesar sauce, but it tastes so delicious you won’t believe my skills of presentation of the dishes doesn’t help, huh?
- Cherry tomatoes – as many as you want.
- Parmesan cheese – to be grated in time to serve.
- 300gr of salami-chopped very small
- 5 potatoes cooked and sliced a half-ball.
- Caesar sauce-I used the Hellmann’s I had at home.
- Oregano for garnishing.
Preparation: Mix, I worked the cheese on top and got good people-I swear! -the salami gives sweet in flavor.
Salad with salami accompanies beer, passion fruit juice or coconut water.
- This invention of cherry tomato salad with salami is going to enter into my permanent recipe book, it wasn’t a big deal, but it’s delicious cuisine, it’s hot and it really hit the spot.